Download the official Documentation PDF or view the pages below:
Please use the following in order to get you started and familiar with the features of WP Live Chat Support.
- Installing the Pro version
- Running the plugin for the first time
- Updating the Pro version
- Customising your chat window
- Minimum System Requirements
- Upgrading your licence
- Including and excluding the chat window on a page (Pro)
- Pro Changelog
If an above item is not linked, we are still working on the documentation for that specific area.
- The chat box doesnt show up
- The chat window disappears when I logout or go offline
- This chat has already been answered. Please close the chat window
- Messages only show when I refresh the chat window
- I’m not getting any notifications of a new chat
- The chat window never goes offline
- What are quick responses?
- How do I make a user a chat agent?
- Can I use this plugin on my multi-site?
- How can I translate WP Live Chat Support?
- How do I disable APC Object Cache?
- Do you have a mobile app?
- Do I have to be logged into the dashboard to chat with visitors?
- Why is there a file that takes 27 seconds to load?
How to / Challenges